Friday, January 4, 2013

My parents return with us

 Wednesday, January 2, 2012

On January 2, we headed back to Australia.  My parents came with us. We flew to San Francisco, had a two hour lay over, and then were on our way to Sydney. 14 hours later we arrived. We were picked up by a limo. Dagan was beyond excited. This was the first time both kids rode in a limo.  Dagan thinks we should have one of our own. It was lunch time by the time we arrived home, so we picked up some Chicko's. Then we ran a few errands and had a quiet evening.


On Saturday, we took my parents out for breakfast at Diggies. Sydney, Dagan, my mom, and I rode bikes. After breakfast, we went to Adam's office. He gave my parents a tour of the new space. On our bike ride home, we saw the parachuters landing in the park. We had another quiet afternoon. After dinner, the kids, my mom, and I went to the park. The kids played with their new circus toys. Then we walked home on the beach. All of us are feeling pretty good, but get tired early. Hopefully, we feel back to normal very soon!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you need to reconsider the hummer and get a limo and driver instead when you return in August???

    ReplyDelete