Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Wollongong Golf Club

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

This morning we walked to the mall.  My dad wandered a little, and then got a coffee at BJ's coffee shop while my mom, the kids, and I walked up the hill to Dagan's school.  He was able to show my mom the school grounds.

Sydney, my mom, Dagan, & my dad on the 17th hole.
Sydney

My Dad
My Mom



The view from the 3rd tee box.
Dagan
After lunch, we headed across the street to Wollongong Golf Club.  We rented golf carts to make it easier.  We decided to play 9 holes.  In order to play 9 holes at this golf course, you play 7 holes, and then jump to holes 17 and 18.  Hole 5 is at the turn.  It is a little strange.  I had a funny thing happen on the golf course.  When I teed off on the 2nd hole, I hit a seagull that was flying by.  Its feathers went everywhere.  No, I did not kill it, but it couldn't have felt good.  I think I had a once in a life time shot.  It was a beautiful sunny and cool day. We had a nice afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. Ok. Funny about the seagull! He probably has a really big bruise from that. Poor guy probably couldn't fly for a day or two! Do they have a lottery there, because with that kind of shot, you should have bought a ticket!

    ReplyDelete